Alrchry replied

295 weeks ago

Pokiri Full Movie Hindi Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Pandu is a killer for hire, and will accept any contract provided the amount is right. The Police want him for questioning, while the underworld needs him to silence their opponents. No one really knows this assassin's background. It is only Pandu who knows his real identity and he has no intention of sharing it with anyone.
A local killer joins an underworld gang with two intentions: one for earning money and the other, for an intention unknown to everyone else.
A fantastic movie. Mahesh Babu was simply brilliant. The director Puri Jagannath has obviously put in a lot of hard work into the script of the movie. And how he succeeded!!!!!<br/><br/>The movie VCD/DVD is worth a buy. All the songs of the movie, especially the title track (Jagadame) and &quot;Deva Devuda&quot; are good. The action part was slightly exaggerated but thats accepatable. Another highlight of the movie was Prakash Raj performance. Sayaji Shinde as the DCP was also very lively and the scenes of the press conferences are very good. The movie is slightly boring in the middle but that is made up by a thrilling finish. The comedy track was average.<br/><br/>Overall a must watch movie especially for PRINCE MAHESH FANS!!!!!!
Pokiri has the perfect blend of everything an entertaining movie should have. Powerful dialogs, foot-tapping numbers, cheeky romance, great action sequences, fantastic characterization and a mix of a perfect dose of humor interlaced throughout. The director has also reserved some space of suspense with the plot! All these ingredients make Pokiri a must see for the entire family and not just fans of Mahesh. The cast matches the characters to the tee and every one contributes. You&#39;ll probably want to watch the movie more than once just to hear Mahesh&#39;s dialogs again. I thoroughly enjoyed the movie. Hats off to Mr. Puri Jagannath!

646f9e108c
Episode 10.1 movie free download hdPimp Bullies download torrentEpisode 10.32 torrentThe Color Club full movie download mp4Warhead movie in hindi dubbed downloadDownload Lupin Becomes a Vampire full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Dragged movie download in hdthe Episode 1.10 full movie in hindi free downloadEpisode 5.3 download torrentHijacked: Flight 285 full movie kickass torrent

JustinJacob replied

219 weeks ago

Pokkiri is one of the best Tamil movies I have seen. Vijay is my favourite hero. He is a brilliant actor. He can make us cry as well as laugh. marketing intermediaries for large business In this movie, his role sometimes seemed to be like a villain.

cathy replied

218 weeks ago

I am a big vijay fan and really happy to see the download link of this movie you have shared here. I have watched the Continue Reading actual tamil version and so happy to see its hindi version from here? Can you please share the details over here?
Please log in to post a reply.